Your Travel Network
Join the To the Nations Worldwide travel community by signing up! Create, edit, share, and promote your travel experiences here!
Note: After signing up, you will receive an email to verify your account. If this email is not in your inbox, please check your spam folder to verify.
To create a Map
- Go to your Profile. Click the Map tab to view your map.
- Click Fullscreen below the map to make the map fullscreen. Press the Esc button on your keyboard to close this.
- Click and drag the map to move around. Scroll to zoom in and out.
- Right click to add a marker to your map. When your marker is placed, you can left click and drag your marker anywhere on your map.
- Click on the marker to open the editable information window
- Here you can add images, youtube videos, and other information that you can type into the information window.
- When you are finished, click Save and Close to save the information.
- Click Create Route to connect a line from the selected marker to another. After clicking Create Route, click the marker you want to connect to.
- To remove a marker, click Remove Marker in the information window.
Enjoy creating your To the Nations Worldwide travel map! Share your travel map by embedding the code below to your blog or any social media. Share To the Nations Worldwide website with your friends and family, join our newsletter for updates and information in the travel world, and submit your travel experiences by contacting us for your photography, videos, and blogs to be promoted on the To the Nations Worldwide website!
Watch the video below for more information and directions for creating and sharing your To the Nations Worldwide travel map!
To the Nations Worldwide